Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Expect More Soon

So far here at Artist4Hyer, we are a one man team. The Recruiting, the researching and web surfing, blogging and posting are all done by one person. I must apologize for the delay and the low number of blog post this past summer. A lot other commitments have forced me elsewhere, but don't freight, expect big things soon! Please Submit Music
  • Arstist4Hyer on Twitter- Still something I've been debating for a while but I believe that it will help for more people outside of our region to hear more of your music, it should happen soon.
  • Artist4Hyer will make page design changes. I want it to make it more attractive and easier to navigate throughout the page!
  • You have a website or blog as well? Email me a link and and template and I will put your page on the side scroll for others to view!
  • BIG RELEASES -
                                Young Haj- Sacrifice II- September 13
                                 Levi Lennon- Dog Years- September 8
                                 Klassik- September 25
                                 Chuck Revere- Due Early Fall 2012
    Expect more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment