Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cata9tales

Finally, I'm back. Done with the overflow of homework affiliated with trying to stay afloat with my studies. Back to where I belong. In my return I bring to you,Cata9tales. Not your everyday average Hip-Hop, instead its a pure form of Alternative, Electronica  Hip-Hop.Cata9tales could only exist right now, in this moment, at this pinnacle of pop culture; where the lines blur, the mold breaks, and the rules crumble into dust.  Keeping one foot in hip-hop while dancing all over the musical map, Cata9tales have crafted a truly fresh sound. The band have developed an intensely loyal following, having toured extensively throughout the Southeast and ranking #1 on Reverbnation regionally.
Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/cata9tales
www.twitter.com/cata9tales
www.bandcamp.com/cata9tales

No comments:

Post a Comment