Friday, April 5, 2013

Exclusive!

As I'm sure not many of you have noticed, but its been a year, since I've started this blog. We've come a long way. I mean we started from th..nevermind. BUT we got a facelift! I made the blog more viewer friendly and though I am not done updating it, I wanted you all to see how far we've, together. You can tweet with me! I mean DAMN, some of ya'll got thousands of followers, ya'll cant hook me up with a few? You want your music to get heard, correct? Lol. I am pleased to say I am extremely impressed with the traffic and music I have received from all artist who've submitted their work. For that, I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for stepping up to the plate and letting me broadcast your music. And with that, after thorough review, I have compiled a list of my favorite, most played, and my inspiration tracks from this past year. If you didn't make it on here, its not because I didn't feel it, its because you probably didn't have it on Sound Cloud. Love is love. With no further ado...

A4H YEARS BEST by Taariq Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment